BOOK A PROGRAMME
- 31 Oct, 19:30 – 19 Dec, 21:30Online - eight Sunday eveningsDr. Hoffman's 'life-changing' training has been subsidised to enable all participants to choose a fee that suits them best. Choose a higher fee, if you can afford it, supporting others who may be able to afford less this time. If sold out, we will add you to a waiting list.
- Multiple Dates31 Oct, 20:00 – 20:30Sunday Evening Mindfulness with Vibha DonneTreat yourself to a restful, restorative end to your busy week by joining Vibha's half hour, evening meditation. Every Sunday, 8pm - 8.30pm online. Apply once for the zoom link, then look forward to enjoyable, weekly wind-downs with Vibha and other Yardo participants and friends.
- MINDFULNESS TEACHER TRAINING, 8-week online course with Pauline Gibb (pictured), Bridgette O'Neil & Sud Ubayasiri02 Feb 2022, 09:00 – 23 Mar 2022, 05:008-week Mindfulness Teacher TrainingAn eight-week Level 1 Teacher Training Course, open to all but particularly aimed at People of Colour. Delivered by trainers from Mindfulness Network & Bangor University, you'll learn to teach the curriculum of Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT).
- Time is TBDSouth Acton Recreation Ground., Bollo Bridge Road (Caulfield Rd entrance), London W3 8FHDong Sticks is a body-mind practice from Tai Chi. The 16 Mindful Motions are supported by a bamboo cane to promote agility, joint strength, reduced stress, increased mental clarity and stability. Register in advance and we will inform you when we have sufficient numbers. Bamboo supplied.
- Time is TBDActon Gardens Community Centre, Munster Court, Bollo Bridge Rd, London W3 8UU, UKWith Psychotherapist: Samia Nelson Every Thursday, 10.30am - 12.30pm (Autumn dates tbc)